30 Aug Drive Social Media Receives Future 50 Award
Warning: We’re going to brag a little bit, but we just couldn’t help but share the great news with everyone!
Last week, Drive Social Media was awarded one of the 2016 Future 50 Awards in St. Louis from Small Business Monthly. An award given to the fastest growing companies in the area.
Since our inception, we’ve grown from a 3-person team with a handful of partners working out of an apartment on Washington Ave. to our projected end-of-year goals of 80 full time employees and over 300 partners on retainer between 2 of America’s most distinctive cities. Our average yearly revenue grew 128% since 2014 and we’re projected to gross 2.4 million in revenue by the end of 2016.
No need to worry, we haven’t changed our social-first mentality, but we have added several additional services including:
- Website creation and maintenance
- Improving your mobile responsiveness and speed is integral for digital success.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy
- Where are you ranking in Google search results?
- Email marketing
- Speaking directly to your customers help you build closer relationships.
- Video marketing
- The fastest growing and most cost effective tool for social success.
We work with brands across all industries ranging from mom-and-pop shops to nationally recognized corporations; and we continue to look forward to working with our current and future clients on all of their digital media needs
To see a feature piece highlighting our company’s history and growth make sure to grab a copy of the Small Business Monthly September issue.